This year I am determined to read more books. I say this every year, but 2019 is the year I really do mean it. I’ve been trying to sit down each night before I go to sleep to read at least one chapter. I’m going to try to do an end of the month recap of all the books that I have managed to read, a long with a quick review of each book so keep an eye out for the first one coming in the next few days. But today I thought I would share with you what books I currently have in my to-read list.
- This Is Going To Hurt- Adam Kay
- Talking With Serial Killers- Christopher Berry-Dee
- Suffragettes: The Fight For Votes For Women- Joyce Marlow
- Feminists Don’t Wear Pink And Other Lies- Scarlett Curtis
- An Anonymous Girl- Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- Prisoners of Geography: Ten Maps That Tell You Everything You Need to Know About Global Politics- Tim Marshall
- Mythos- Stephen Fry
- The Boy Who Followed His Father Into Auschwitz- Jeremy Dronfield
- You- Caroline Kepnes
- Mary Queen Of Scots- John Guy
What books do you recommend I add to my reading list? Let me know in the comments below!