The other day I came across a fun new tag on Aesthetic Obsessed. The tag consists of 50 questions that nobody ever asks you. I thought this would be a fun way for you guys to get to know things about me that you probably don’t know. So without further ado (and yes, this is one HECK of a long post)…
01. What’s your favourite candle scent?
I’m a big fan of warm, cozy autumnal scents, even in the summer. I think my favourite scent of all has to be Christmas Eve from Yankee Candle. I just love it.
02. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Blake Lively. I just love her. Plus I would give anything to be able to share her wardrobe (not that any of it would fit me of course).
03. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Ooh this is a tough one. Maybe Chris Pratt? He’s funny and seems like he would be the protective older brother type.
04. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
Oh god. As somebody who is just out of a two year relationship marriage is the last thing on my mind right now. Maybe 30?
05. Do you know a hoarder?
Not personally, but I do know of a hoarder in the town I live.
06. Can you do the splits?
Nope, and I consider this one of the biggest failures in my life (not really, but it sure is a disappointment). Maybe I should start back into yoga/pilates and make this a goal?
07. How old were you when you first learned how to ride a bike?
I genuinely have no clue, and my parents are not here to ask. Something tells me I was a little older than most people? Not sure though.
08. How many oceans have you swum in?
Emm, my geography is pretty crap. Maybe, 4? The Irish Sea, the English Channel, the Adriatic Sea, and the Mediterranean Sea, the Atlantic Ocean. Ok, so that’s actually 5.
09. How many countries have you been to?
Not as many as I’d like. But here you go: Northern Ireland, Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany (I was actually born here), Turkey, Hungary, the Netherlands, America and Croatia. I feel like I’m missing somewhere but I can’t think of where.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
Oh yes. I come from a military family on both sides. Both my mum and dad where in the army (it’s how they met) and I’ve so many other family members in the army both past and present.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
Me and my friends actually had this conversation on holiday. I literally have no clue. When I was younger I always wanted to name my kids after my favourite tv characters. So I would have had a Buffy, Willow and Summer…
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
Again, no clue. I like names like Ryan, Chris and James. But again, no clue.
13. What’s the worst grade you’ve got on a test?
I can’t remember ever getting lower than a C on official tests. I might have done worse on silly vlass tests though.
14. What was your favourite TV show when you were a kid?
Aww as a child I loved Teletubbies, Rugrats, The Queens Nose. As I got older I loved anything Disney, Drake and Josh and H20.
15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
Ooh I really have no clue? Probably a witch or a devil or something silly like that.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I’ve read HP and loved it, read Twilight and hates it, and haven’t read Hunger Games.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
I’d rather have my own accent. Being from Northern Ireland I wouldn’t consider my accent a british accent, most people would say I have an Irish accent.
18. Did your mother go to university?
No neither of my parents did.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Unfortunately I lost all of my grandparents when I was very young.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Ha no I have not. It probably would have been fun to take a few lessons though.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
Oh I’m not too sure. Maybe Camelot Theme Park? I remember going there as a kid with my family and my cousins. Or maybe Barry’s Amusement Park.
23. What language besides your native language would you like to be fluent in?
Oh I would love to be fluent in something like mandarin or japanese.
24. Do you spell the colour grey or gray?
Grey. Though I’m sure when I was younger I probably spelt it gray from time to time.
25. Is your father bald?
No, he is definitely not bald.
26. Do you know any triplets?
I know many sets of twins, but as far as I am aware, no triplets.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
Oh probably The Notebook. But I love them both.
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
Oh I do love going for an Indian.
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
Ooh this is a tough one. There’s so many I love. Ok, so this isn’t actually a restaurant, but its a bar that does food and I love it: Muriel’s in Belfast. It’s a gin bar and does the most amazing cheese boards.
30. Have you ever been to Nandos?
I have but not for a long time and (don’t kill me for this) I’m not the biggest fan of it. I’m just not all that into chicken.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, Bookers, etc.)?
Nope, I do not.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
I don’t think my parents had any boy names for me. They knew I was going to be a girl. Though my younger brother got a variation on a family name: Nathan, so I probably would have been called that.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
There’s not too many nicknames for Lauren. But some people call me Lozza, and my dad used to call me Becks (my middle name is Rebecca).
34. Who’s your favourite person in the world?
You mean apart from myself? (Jokes, obv). My parents, can’t choose between them.
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
Atm, the city. I love the hustle and bustle. And even when I’m older it would have to be a town, couldn’t deal with the countryside.
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
No, but sometimes I need noise in order to sleep.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
No. If I’m working I always have a mid morning break though. If I’m off it depends on what time I drag myself from my bed.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
Just my pill. I try to avoid medication where possible.
40. What medical conditions do you have?
None that I am aware of.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
Emm, I’m not too sure. I’ve never had to stay over, but I’ve had to go in a few times for different things.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Yes BUT… it isn’t a favourite of mine.
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
9 times out of 10 I buy from Topshop. I generally stick to black Leigh jeans.
44. What’s the last compliment you got?
I tend to get a lot of compliments on my hair so I’m pretty sure it was relating to that.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Depends on the dream. Sometimes they are quite vivid.
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
I love chamomile tea.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
I own a lot, but wear about 4 pairs.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I’m not religious so…
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
Again, I’m not sure. I’m pretty sure I was quite young but I pretended for another few years.
50. Why do you have a blog?
I’m in it for the free stuff… JOKES. Seriously, I love that it gives me a chance to share my thoughts, talk to like-minded people and develop my skills.
If you liked this tag I would love to see your answers! If you decide to do it leave me links to your posts down below!*POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS